Are you using a Samsung Android device? If yes, are you searching for a way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have reached the right place. Download Samsung USB Driver v126.96.36.199 here, install it on your Windows computer and connect your Samsung device in seconds.
Once you install the Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52, you can connect your Samsung smartphone, tablet, phablet or feature phone to your Windows computer – without installing Samsung Kies or any other Samsung PC Suite applications.
You can download the working version of Samsung USB Driver here.
Download Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206:
Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11 Package Information:
- File Name: Samsung_USB_Driver_v18.104.22.168.zip
- File Size: 35.16 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points To Remember:
1) Samsung Electronics officially provide the Samsung drivers we offer here, so all credits must go to them.
2) Follow our guide on how to install the Samsung USB driver on your Windows computer to install this driver on your PC or laptop.
3) If you are not able to connect your Samsung device to the Windows computer even after installing the driver given here, try installing the latest version of Samsung USB driver.
4) You can install this USB driver on all Windows operating system versions, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
5) After installing this driver on your computer, you can connect your Samsung device to it and flash the stock firmware.
6) After installing this driver, if you still cannot connect your Samsung device to your Windows computer, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
Leave a Reply