Are you using a Samsung Android device? If yes, are you searching for a way to connect your device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have reached the right place. Download Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206 from here, install it on your Windows computer, and successfully connect your Samsung device.
Once you install the Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11, you can connect your Samsung smartphone, Tablet, Phablet, and feature phone to the Windows computer without installing the Samsung Kies or any other Samsung PC Suite applications.
Here you can download the working version of Samsung USB Driver.
Download Samsung USB Driver v18.104.22.168:
Samsung USB Driver v22.214.171.124 Package Information:
- File Name: Samsung_USB_Driver_v126.96.36.199.zip
- File Size: 9.16 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points To Remember:
1) Samsung Electronics officially provide the Samsung drivers we have given here. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Follow our guide on how to install the Samsung USB driver on Windows computer to install this driver on your PC or laptop computer.
3) If you are not able to connect your Samsung device to the Windows computer even after installing the driver given here, try installing the latest version of Samsung USB driver.
4) You can install this USB driver on all Windows operating system versions, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
5) After installing this driver on your computer, you can connect your Samsung device to it and flash the stock firmware.
6) After installing this driver, if you cannot connect your Samsung device to the Windows computer, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.